From: qnr <terry@timestorm.ross.com>
Subject: Ada libraries spec file collection
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 23:55:52 -0700
Date: 2004-07-20T23:55:52-07:00	[thread overview]

To help in learning Ada, I decided to put all of my local libraries spec
files, and the Charles and Florist library spec files into an hierarchical
notebook file.

hnb is a convenient way to store them since it functions as an outliner
and you can fold the libraries in and out as needed.  I've decided to
make it available in the hope that it might be useful to others.

The file can be found at:

http://linux.aliboom.com/Ada-hnb.zip

Linux and Windows versions of hnb can be found at:

http://hnb.sourceforge.net/

--
Terry Ross | qnr | <MyFirstName @ aliboom.com> | http://linux.aliboom.com
Source Mage GNU/Linux:  http://www.sourcemage.org - Tome team & General Guru