From: hpoppe@ncar.ucar.edu (Herb Poppe)
Subject: Re: Meridian Ada compiler for Macintosh
Date: 20 Mar 91 18:15:22 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <4504@dftsrv.gsfc.nasa.gov> abdlm@dftsrv.gsfc.nasa.gov writes:
> I will be recieving my new Meridian Ada compiler for the Macintosh
tomorrow
> (I hope).
> I intend to post a review
> in time for you out there to make up your mind about buying this product
before
> the price goes back up through the roof.
> If you have any specific
> questions you would like my review to address please E-mail them to me
ASAP.

Mail bounced, so:

I should like to know how well this compiler supports writing normal Mac
programs (ToolBox and OS support).

I should like to know how tasking works in conjunction with the MacOS
(MultiFinder, WaitNextEvent).

I should like to know what "Chapter 13" elements are implemented
(representation specs., interrupts, etc.)

I should like to know about interfacing (pragma INTERFACE) to other MPW
languages, THINK languages.

Thanks for offering to post a review; I am considering buying this product.

Herb Poppe             hpoppe@ncar.ucar.edu
NCAR                      (303) 497-1296
1850 Table Mesa Dr.
Boulder, CO  80307-3000