From: sdy@ssc-vax.UUCP (The Evil Gorn)
Subject: Re: Ada for the Mac?
Date: 9 May 88 20:42:57 GMT	[thread overview]

In article <41784DN5@PSUVM>, DN5@PSUVM.BITNET (D. Jay Newman) writes:
> I am looking for an Ada compiler for the Macintosh, anything would be good, but
>                                   Jay Newman

I believe that both Meridian and Alsys have Ada compilers for the mac -- I
don't know about MPW interface but I do know that these compilers are $$$ --
althought Meridian will sell a limited (demo) version for $99.  I think the
Alsys requires a Mac II but I don't have the promos right on hand.

steve.

--
Steven D. Yee                 >>> my employer does not share my opinions  <<<
uw-beaver!ssc-vax!ssc-bee!sdy >>> (that's because I'm always right! ;-)   <<<

The infinity of space is only encompassed by the capacity of the human mind.