From: "Randy Brukardt" <randy@rrsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: Xlib Binding or Re-implementation?
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:36:52 -0600
Date: 2004-03-18T14:36:52-06:00	[thread overview]

"Peter Hermann" <ica2ph@sinus.csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de> wrote in message
news:c3bsg5$4tc$1@news.BelWue.DE...
> Preben Randhol <randhol+valid_for_reply_from_news@pvv.org> wrote:
> > Now this said. I would rather have Gwindow or Claw ported to work on
> > Linux and Mac OS, than a new library. I don't want to put you off what
>
> if Randy agrees...

I have no objection to a Mac Claw. Its not clear to me if the interface of
Claw is too Windows-specific. We had considered a system-independent layer
that would be built on top of classic (Windows) Claw, but to date we haven't
bothered because the need seems to be met by GTKAda. But if anyone wants to
persue it, I'd be happy to hear from them.

                      Randy.