* Re: egcs-ada on LinuxPPC
@ 1999-12-10  0:00 ` James E. Hopper
From: James E. Hopper @ 1999-12-10  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Samuel Tardieu has done a 3.11 and 3.12 for linuxppc.  its on the
debian ftp sites. sorry don't have the actual url here start with
www.debian.org  you have to look as they only list the intel
architecture  when you find the intel architecture, replace binary-i386
with binary-powerpc and you will get the powerpc version.

jim

In article <82rpen$3cm$1@newshost.lanl.gov>, Paul Channell
<paulc@lanl.gov> wrote:

> I upgraded my LinuxPPC system on my Mac from
> LinuxPPC R4 to LinuxPPC 1999 Q3 and my version
> of Gnat (egcs-ada) stopped working. Does anyone
> have a version of egcs-ada that works with
> the new version of LinuxPPC? Thanks!

* egcs-ada on LinuxPPC
@ 1999-12-10  0:00 Paul Channell