From: Martin Krischik <krischik@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: Context syntax proposals, using "with", withing "use" etc.
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 11:37:01 +0100
Date: 2003-12-23T11:37:01+01:00	[thread overview]

Alexandre E. Kopilovitch wrote:

> After watching for some time the prolonged dances around "with and use",
> I'm inclined to contribute to the topic.

[snip arguments]

To be honest, after about 2 or 3 weeks into learning Ada I have droped the
use of "use" inside the context alltogether. In fact a also dropped the use
of "use" in specifications as well.

I did this after finding two other features:

use type ...;

procedure Proc
is
    use ...;
end Proc;

The reason was that it became very difficult for me to figure out where
which feature was provided, raising the learning curve significant.
Restricting the use of "use" as outlined above makes the programs a lot
easyer to read and it does un-clutter the context area as well.

So no need for change here.

With Regards

Martin

--