* Re: transputer, etc.
@ 1988-08-11 11:18 Adrian John Gould
From: Adrian John Gould @ 1988-08-11 11:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanx for the replies to my last posting. I have had some
interesting leads, but more of them once the survey and
report is written (I'll post it up as a nroff-ed file ok?,
plus the source for it so that you can troff it [if I
remember to that is]).

If you want to send me info by snail mail then please rush
it ASAP to:

Mr. Adrian Gould
Department Of Computer Science
University of Reading
Whiteknights Park
Reading
Berkshire
ENGLAND

Or E-mail the info on
	gould@onion.cs.reading.ac.uk

A brief resume of the required info is:

	information or references to papers on the following subjects:

		(i)Parallelising C programs
		(ii)Parallel C for use on the transputer
		(iii)Programming languages for use on the transputer
		(iv)Programming language transformations, eg. C -> OCCAM
		(v)Automatic parallelisation of 'inherently
		sequential' programs.

ADVMANYTHANXANCE
(many thanks in advance...)

Adrian Gould
(gould@onion.cs.reading.ac.uk)
(RE POSTING IN CASE OTHER DON'T GET THROUGH)

* attention to all those who helped...
@ 1988-08-16  9:19 ` Adrian John Gould
From: Adrian John Gould @ 1988-08-16  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is my last posing hacked about a bit!!!!

>Thanx for the replies to my last posting. I have had some
>interesting leads, but more of them once the survey and
>report is written (I'll post it up as a nroff-ed file ok?,
>plus the source for it so that you can troff it [if I
>remember to that is]).

If you have sent me any information on the transputer and
implementation languages, I have a request that should be
made...

Please can I include your E-mail addresses in my report as
part of an appendix. It will contain the Companies
contacted, and also your addresses. If this is ok then

________DON'T_______ e-mail me.

If you wish not to have the address published then contact
me by the 23rd (ish) and definately not later than the 24th
of this month (august 88)

Adrian Gould

(gould@onion.cs.reading.ac.uk)

(gould@onion.cs.reading.ac.uk)