* ADA defs for VGRIND
@ 1988-11-07 15:16 Scott W. Fischer
From: Scott W. Fischer @ 1988-11-07 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi-
	Does anybody have a vgrind defs file that recognizes ada syntax?

If so, please drop me a line, mail me a copy, put it up for anonymous ftp,
whatever.

Thanks much
Scott

--
Scott Fischer - Computer Science Systems Staff        |ADA, C, Pascal, Fortran,
      EE/CS 1-229 -- (612) 625-0876                   |phones, cabling, network

* Re: ADA defs for VGRIND
@ 1988-11-16 12:35 Mike Jipping
From: Mike Jipping @ 1988-11-16 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

fischer@umn-cs.arpa  (Scott W. Fischer) writes:
> 	Does anybody have a vgrind defs file that recognizes ada syntax?
>
> If so, please drop me a line, mail me a copy, put it up for anonymous ftp,
> whatever.

I didn't see any other replies...so...

Here's our VGRIND def.  Actually, we use TGRIND and put the result into
TeX/LaTeX documents.  But, whatever...

ada|DoD|a:\
	:pb=(^\d?(procedure|function|package|task)\d\p\d|\(|is|return):\
	:bb=\d(accept|begin|case|declare|exception|for|if|loop|pragma|\
			 private|record|while)\d:\
	:be=\dend|;:\
	:oc:\
	:cb=--:ce=$:\
	:sb=":se=":lb=':le=':\
   :kw=abort abs accept access all and array at begin body case constant \
       declare delay delta digits do else elsif end entry exception exit \
       for function generic goto if in is limited loop mod new not null  \
       of or others out package pragma private procedure raise range \
       record rem renames return reverse select separate subtype task \
       terminate then type use when while with:

We've had no problem with it that I can recall -- but that doesn't say that
it's precise.  Please let me know of any changes to make it more accurate.

Enjoy.

      Mike Jipping
      Hope College
      Department of Computer Science