From: Frode Tenneboe <ft@alne.edh.ericsson.se>
Subject: Re: GNAT for Solaris 8
Date: 1 Nov 2001 21:25:46 GMT
Date: 2001-11-01T21:25:46+00:00	[thread overview]

Anthony E. Glover <aglover@elmco.com> wrote:
: Does anyone know of a working version of GNAT for Sun Solaris 8 Sparc? Or
: how one might go about creating from source a working version? Apparently
: the existing binaries for the older version of Solaris do not function
: correctly under Solaris 8.

I have had no problems running 3.12p and 3.13p on Solaris 8. I have
compiled the binaries myself as instructed on Solaris 2.5.1.

 -Frode
--
^ Frode Tenneb�                    | email: ft@edh.ericsson.se      ^
| Ericsson Radar AS. N-1788 Halden |                                |