From: "Jeffrey D. Iverson" <j5rson@IC.MANKATO.MN.US>
Subject: Ada Developer Directory
Date: 1997/10/25
Date: 1997-10-25T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I have created a directory of Ada consultants and developers
(http://www.iversonsoftware.com/service.html), and I invite all members of
INFO-ADA to visit.

Adding an entry is free. The directory is useful for finding new
opportunities, announcing new opportunities, finding others in your field to
collaborate with, or just to get some additional visibility for your talents.

Thanks, and I sincerely hope this doesn't annoy anyone too much.

Cheers!
J5rson!
--
The Directory of Computer Consultants & Developers
   http://www.iversonsoftware.com/service.html