From: "Jeffrey Creem" <jeff@thecreems.com>
Subject: Re: What Can We do About AdaHome.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 10:55:56 GMT
Date: 2003-06-16T10:55:56+00:00	[thread overview]

Both David Botton and I have tried to address this in the past.

We have each sent e-mail to the domain owner to no avail.

We have each tried (and failed) to buy the domain around renewal time. (Last
time it was more than 2 weeks
after the expiration date before it was renewed).

The most important thing we can all do is to be sure to NOT include links to
the site on any of our sites. Google (and other engines) use this to help
score the page.

Unfortunately, google also appears to use time since last update as well and
that site has an auto generated "headlines" date that changes every day.