From: mockturtle <framefritti@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Ada library to read/write matlab files?
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 13:09:20 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2013-10-18T13:09:20-07:00	[thread overview]

Dear Maurizio,
Dear Per,
thank you for your replies and suggestions.  Unfortunately, my constraint of having a pure Ada solution was fairly strong (for reasons too long to explain here), so  I "throw together" a solution good enough for me.

I am making it available through launchpad and I insert here a shameless link to it :-)

         https://launchpad.net/adamant

in case in the future someone will search through the newsgroup again.

Currently it is very limited (but you can copy it! :-)  [did you get the joke? no?!? Then, what are you doing in this newsgroup? :-) :-) :-) ]
It allows you only to write Matlab files and only matrices of double (of any dimensionality) and strings.  Cells, structs and reading are for a future release (maybe)

It requires Ada 2012 since I spotted the occasion of using a dynamic predicate  (too cool!).  If you want to use it with a non Ada 2012 compiler, just go to the specs of Matlab.IO and remove the predicate from Matlab_Name.

Riccardo