From: "Kent Paul Dolan" <xanthian@well.com>
Subject: Re: The incredibly slimy ethics of Kent Paul Dolan
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 06:05:58 +0000 (UTC)
Date: 2002-04-23T06:05:58+00:00	[thread overview]

"Larry Kilgallen" <Kilgallen@SpamCop.net> wrote:

> In particular, the part about using comp.lang.ada as a tool in
> your "decade long battle" seems particularly slimy.

Reading comprehension seems to be as big a problem here as elsewhere on
the net.

I am using _misc.misc_ as such a tool, and all my postings to all
newsgroups go there, except when I forget to crosspost.  Go look.  Since
absolutely anything is on topic in misc.misc, this is in no wise an
abuse of anything, nor should anyone else feel embarrassed to
accidentally put a posting there.

Notice that _Robert_ got chastised for posting to talk.bizarre, because
_his_ posting was inappropriate there, while mine, appropriately
crossposted, contained material appropriate for both groups in a
seamless whole posting.

xanthian.