From: Shark8 <onewingedshark@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Return unconstrained types in ZFP
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 19:29:32 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2012-12-01T19:29:32-08:00	[thread overview]

That last-chance handler error came up for me when I was trying a RTL-less build for a bare-bones project (simple OS) -- I think it had to do w/ the compiler wanting to use RTL-features (denied because it's bare-bones) that were non-existent.

I'd bet that our resident compiler makers (Randy springs to mind) know a thing or two about bootstrapping, though I wouldn't expect Randy to know the GNAT details.