* Re: I think i have just found the solution for buffer overflow problem
       [not found] ` <9b6edc7f-cf11-406a-bb41-ad2b3472d758@googlegroups.com>
@ 2019-09-27 13:33   ` Simon Wright
       [not found]   ` <qmlgr7$5bj$7@dont-email.me>
From: Simon Wright @ 2019-09-27 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

darkestkhan <darkestkhan@gmail.com> writes:

> Use after free has
> effect if you have freed memory location to which you had more than
> one pointer (resut will be storage_error iirc)

Result is more likely to be disaster

* Re: I think i have just found the solution for buffer overflow problem
       [not found] <8924c947-7fb1-484f-a07d-98b86f8d69b0@googlegroups.com>
       [not found] ` <9b6edc7f-cf11-406a-bb41-ad2b3472d758@googlegroups.com>
@ 2019-09-27 14:40 ` Shark8
From: Shark8 @ 2019-09-27 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ada has had a solution to buffer overruns since 1983 — https://ftp.heanet.ie/mirrors/fosdem-video/2016/aw1124/memory-management-with-ada-2012.webm

Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the language before posting here.

* Re: I think i have just found the solution for buffer overflow problem
       [not found]       ` <qmlmpr$9v0$2@dont-email.me>
@ 2019-09-27 20:45         ` Randy Brukardt
From: Randy Brukardt @ 2019-09-27 20:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Wisdom90" <d@d.d> wrote in message news:qmlmpr$9v0$2@dont-email.me...
> And don't bother because i am posting just very few posts here on this
> newsgroup of ADA.

11 posts in under 48 hours is "very few"??? Our most prolific on-point
posters rarely reach numbers like that. I hope I never find out what a
"normal" number of posts from you is.

                                         Randy.

* Re: I think i have just found the solution for buffer overflow problem
       [not found]       ` <qmlndl$gec$4@dont-email.me>
@ 2019-09-27 21:53         ` Shark8
From: Shark8 @ 2019-09-27 21:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Friday, September 27, 2019 at 1:20:22 PM UTC-6, Wisdom90 wrote:

> And as you have noticed i have just written before the following:
>

> "And as you are noticing i am posting about modern Object Pascal of
> Delphi and Freepascal because they look like ADA."
>

> I am posting here because since modern Object Pascal looks like ADA,
> so i have looked at ADA and it is very easy for me to learn "very" fast,
No.
Observably, *YOU HAVE NOT LEARNED ADA* — Observably, *YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF DOING SO*.

> but as you are noticing i am posting about some of my projects of
> modern Object Pascal since as modern Object Pascal looks like ADA ,
And JavaScript "looks like" C... but the two are vastly different in terms of semantics.

Just quit trying to justify yourself.
Say "I'm sorry, I was wrong."

> so it is easy to port many of my projects in modern Object Pascal to ADA.
No, you have no idea what you are talking about. "Porting" isn't just cut-and-paste into an editor and fix a few syntax errors.
Here, read this: http://www.freeinfosociety.com/media/pdf/2894.pdf