From: Shark8 <onewingedshark@gmail.com>
Subject: OpenToken and GNAT 2013
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 19:51:02 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2013-06-25T19:51:02-07:00	[thread overview]

So, I'm trying to get OpenToken compiling on my Windows machine and have encountered something of an error; in the file Debug_Parser.adb (under the Test sub-directory) has context-clauses referring to Verify_Aggregate.Parser... which doesn't seem to exist; the text is short so I'll include it in case the maintainer sees.

with Verify_Aggregate.Parser;
use Verify_Aggregate.Parser;
procedure Debug_Parser
is
begin
   Dump_Grammar;
   Dump_Parse_Table;
   Set_Trace (True);
   Execute_Command ("set (2 =>;");
end Debug_Parser;

Also, maintainer, note:

with AUnit.Test_Cases.Registration;
needs to be changed to
with AUnit.Test_Cases;
because the version of AUnit now bundled with GNAT was changed so that Registration is a nested package.