From: in.memorian.Christian.Mikkelsen@outlook.dk
Subject: Re: Jacob Sparre Andersen
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 23:39:54 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2018-12-18T23:39:54-08:00	[thread overview]

Jacob was a great friend and a very creative person.

He was passionate about Ada. Doing things correctly and neatly suited his temperament. He was the one who introduced me to Ada 24 years ago.

He channeled his efforts into not just Ada but also Lego, and had a most impressive collection of comic books.

Jacob leaves behind his widow and 7-year-old daughter. He had promised his daughter that we would hang on until her 8th birthday in a few weeks but Jacob did not even make it until Christmas.

Arrangements have been made to keep his web-sites running. He offered that I could change the text as needed but I declined "one doesn't just touch-up a Rembrandt either" to which he replied with a smiley saying he would take his afternoon nap.

Jacob will be sorely missed.

Christian Mikkelsen