From: David Botton <david@botton.com>
Subject: Re: Gnoga Logo and marketing info, Critique please
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 07:03:31 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2014-10-08T07:03:31-07:00	[thread overview]

> Are you planning on starting some form of business around this ? Its a winner.

As I mentioned, I have a business model for it that would benefit all programmers interested in being part of it and will share when Gnoga and the (real) website is ready.

Personally I need this for some applications in my own business (I am a doctor of Chinese medicine and have three offices currently and a staff of additional doctors, billers, etc.) that will require HIPAA compliance and with Gnoga it is simple to set up secure encrypted local servers for patient information at my central office, etc.

David Botton