From: Julian Leyh <julian@vgai.de>
Subject: Is the Ada compiler of Polyspace invalid?
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 00:58:39 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2011-02-18T00:58:39-08:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

I have some Ada code, which I would like to try Polyspace on.

It contains something like this (simplified):

foo.ads:
procedure foo;

foo.adb:
procedure foo is
end foo;

somewhere else:
with foo;
foo;

The Polyspace compiler doesn't seem to like this..

In my understanding, the above should be completely valid Ada code -
even should have been valid Ada83 code (I use Ada95 standard for my
project).

Is the Polyspace compiler wrong? That would mean, it is no valid Ada
compiler.. Or is there a way to make Polyspace understand it?

Greetings,
Julian