From: Maciej Sobczak <see.my.homepage@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: YAMI4 1.3.0 released
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 12:56:49 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2011-03-08T12:56:49-08:00	[thread overview]

In addition to the original announcement, I have the pleasure to post
the following:

The tutorial on YAMI4 (or rather the Ada perspective of the whole
suite) will be given at the Ada Connection 2011 conference:

http://conferences.ncl.ac.uk/adaconnection2011/tutorials/T3.html

I would like to kindly invite all those Ada programmers who will
attend the conference and who are interested in distributed systems.
Don't hesitate to contact me in advance if you have any related
questions.

--
Maciej Sobczak
http://www.inspirel.com/