* New Ada forum for users from Poland
@ 2012-04-13 18:09 aod
From: aod @ 2012-04-13 18:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings!
I have founded first polish forum of Ada language and I invite all
polish group members to register.
The address is: http://www.ada-forum.pl
Foreigners are welcome too, as there is subforum with English as base
language.

* Re: New Ada forum for users from Poland
@ 2012-04-13 21:16 ` Patrick
From: Patrick @ 2012-04-13 21:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Aod

I know zero Polish but I would like to hang around in the foreigners section. There are some translations for Polish words that might be needed but I don't see anything about registering.

How would someone like me register?

Thanks-Patrick

* Re: New Ada forum for users from Poland
@ 2012-04-14  7:54   ` aod
From: aod @ 2012-04-14  7:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Apr 13, 11:16 pm, Patrick <patr...@spellingbeewinnars.org> wrote:
> Hi Aod
>
> I know zero Polish but I would like to hang around in the foreigners section. There are some translations for Polish words that might be needed but I don't see anything about registering.
>
> How would someone like me register?
>
> Thanks-Patrick

Zaloguj się - sign in
zarejestruj/rejestracja - sign up
nazwa użytkownika - user name
Wybierz/powtórz hasłó - choose/repeat password

Also, look on the topic "[How to] Using forum" for other translations.

* Re: New Ada forum for users from Poland
@ 2012-04-17  1:05   ` Rego, P.
From: Rego, P. @ 2012-04-17  1:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

> How would someone like me register?
Patrick, you can use Chrome to translate all the page automatically. I also know zero polish, but Chrome helps a lot on it.