From: FJCS_Montecoruto <son_eu_carallo@yahoo.es>
Subject: Link gnat with "purify" to try to find a memory leak
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 15:43:35 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2008-09-28T15:43:35-07:00	[thread overview]

Hi all,

A "memory leak" has been detected in one of our Gnat-Ada/GtkAda
executables. I was directed with others to try to find where exactly
is it located in our code.

Is it possible to somehow use "Rational Purify", to link it with our
Gnat-Ada/GtkAda objects, and so generate some instrumentalized
executable to run and test it under "Purify" ?.

If so, is there an "easy way" to be able to do it ?. We have tried,
but we have had a hard time linking the objects.

(I am also aware we have  "gnatmem" available to confirm the leakage,
which we did. But now we would need to isolate the problem more
precisely, in the middle of a big lot of source code lines ).

Any help appreciated,
Thank you,
FJCS