From: Jeffrey Creem <jeff@thecreems.com>
Subject: Re: C-header to Ada-spec converter wanted
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 06:40:35 -0500
Date: 2006-03-21T06:40:35-05:00	[thread overview]

Gerd wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there a tool for converting C-header files to Ada-spec that runs on
> windows?
>
> I would like to have a free tool, preferred an compiled executable for
> windows.
>
> Bye, Gerd

I have never seen anything that does a great job at this.

You could try cbind http://members.tripod.com/vagul/ which has been
ported to win32.

If the C/C++ or other code you are interested in is on Windows, often
(not always) it has a COM interface.

I have had a lot better luck with getting Ada bindings from GNATCOM than
from any automated header file interface

http://www.gnavi.org/gnatcom/

A while ago, someone here claimed to be working on Ada support for SWIG.
http://www.swig.org/

I see various hits on google about swig/ada but still have not seen
anything real.