From: RHARWOOD@EAST.Pima.edu (Ray Harwood - PASCAL Instructor)
Subject: Ada 9X material
Date: 1 Nov 90 07:15:00 GMT	[thread overview]

I'm curious if any Ada "evangelists" have sent for or seen any of the
Ada 9X requirements documents... and if so, what do you think?  While
I'm a little fearful of "going too far" in making Ada "The Language of
the Future", some of the possibilities are quite intriguing.

For your info, you can order the Draft Requirements document for $3 from
Ada Information Clearinghouse, but they charge a $13.50 "fee" for
shipping and handling!  Better to log onto their BBS at 1-800-232-9925
and spend 15 minutes downloading it!

Ray Harwood, Data Basix
PO Box 18324
Tucson, AZ 85731
AppleLink: DATA.BASIX
CompuServe: 76645,1370
Phone: (602)721-1988
FAX: (602)721-7240
Associate Faculty, Pima Community College

If you can't get in touch with me, you haven't tried!