From: vincent.diemunsch@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Tools Generating Ada
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 00:33:15 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2014-02-08T00:33:15-08:00	[thread overview]

Le vendredi 7 février 2014 10:41:15 UTC+1, Simon Wright a écrit :
> vincent D. writes:
>

> > I have a question regarding Ada Code Generation tools, like Aflex /
>
> > Ayacc for instance. How can I insert them into the automatic build
>
> > process ? I use GNAT GPL, so is it possible to create a GPRBuild
>
> > project that generates Ada files from an AYacc source and then compile
>
> > the Ada sources ? Do I need to use a make file ? Where can I find
>
> > examples ?
>

> This looks to be related:
>
> http://www.adacore.com/adaanswers/gems/gem-155-enhancing-gprbuild-database-for-new-language/

Thanks all for your responses.
I certainly will use a makefile, but I hoped someone has used GPRBuild to do that, defining a new language, and using a "subsystem" or "subproject" for code generation. But as Pascal mentioned the big question is will GPRBuild handle correcty the fact that some Ada source files have been modified by the subproject. It needs a try !

Regards,

Vincent