From: David Botton <david@botton.com>
Subject: Non-Contest content for LearnAdaNow.com
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 14:15:22 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2015-04-01T14:15:22-07:00	[thread overview]

While the contest is to give the Ada community video content that will show Awesome stuff you can do with Ada. The LearnAdaNow.com site is intended to be a vehicle for advocating Ada in general to those _not_ in the Ada community already, once built up I will make sure the entire software world sees it :)

If you have articles, tutorials, etc. for anything cool with Ada, please e-mail them to me. I'll start collecting what I can in general, but any help to build it up the better.

David Botton