From: jim hopper <hopperj@macconnect.com>
Subject: Re: GCC and Ada in OS X 10.2.3 ?
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 23:14:50 -0500
Date: 2003-01-09T23:14:50-05:00	[thread overview]

I am one of the folks wokring on it.  join in our mailing list and ask
questions if you have them.  the compiler is very robust, i know of two
commercial packages which have been successfully ported to os x using
the compiler (one of them our radar simulation), and there is one other
large commercial app being ported now using it.

also we have integrated Ada into Apples IDE called project builder and
their interface builder gui development.  Ada aware GDB, and much more.

jim