* Cohen's Ada as a 2nd Lang. : exercise answers?
@ 1999-08-19  0:00 Ray White
From: Ray White @ 1999-08-19  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there somewhere where I can get a list of "answers" to the exercises in
the 2nd edition of this book?
The searches I have done have not turned up anything, including his web
site and McGraw-Hill's.  And no, I do not have an instructor to go see, I
am doing this on my own time (being currently unemployed I have a lot of
time...)

--
Remove the numbers from my address to reply.

Ray

* Re: Cohen's Ada as a 2nd Lang. : exercise answers?
@ 1999-08-24  0:00 ` Norman H. Cohen
From: Norman H. Cohen @ 1999-08-24  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ray White wrote in message
<9BD56DCA68DF7521.80BCCBD745502496.CB8B78EF06303828@lp.airnews.net>...

>Is there somewhere where I can get a list of "answers" to the exercises in
>the 2nd edition of this book?
>The searches I have done have not turned up anything, including his web
>site and McGraw-Hill's.  And no, I do not have an instructor to go see, I
>am doing this on my own time (being currently unemployed I have a lot of
>time...)

McGraw-Hill has an Instructor's Manual, ISBN 0-07-011608-3, that contains
answers to all the exercises.  I don't know McGraw-Hill's policy regarding
distribution of the manual to people other than instructors.  I have not
posted the solutions on the web because that would diminish the value of the
exercises as classroom assignments.

-- Norman Cohen

* Re: Cohen's Ada as a 2nd Lang. : exercise answers?
@ 1999-08-25  0:00   ` Ray White
From: Ray White @ 1999-08-25  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks, I will ask them, but I think the answer is 'no' although Ada is not
taught around here that I know of.