From: jim hopper <hopperj@macconnect.com>
Subject: Re: X11 binding with FSF version of gnat
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 19:21:42 -0500
Date: 2003-02-07T19:21:42-05:00	[thread overview]

'
That would be my prefered approach but like larry said first i want to
release a set of open source bindings that work with os x version of
gnat.  if you are going to open source your source code that would be
super. Like david said i would be glad to support this by getting
things working on os x.

best jim