* VAD 7.4 User guide?
@ 2010-09-03 15:57 ldries46
From: ldries46 @ 2010-09-03 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Finaly I have installed VAD 7,4 and made it work. BUT i cannot find any user
guide. Can anyone tell me where I can find the user guide?

Furthermore I tried some buttons and found that it couldnot find ased and
installjammer. Do I really need them and where can I find these?

ldries46

* Re: VAD 7.4 User guide?
@ 2010-09-05 14:18 ` leonid
From: leonid @ 2010-09-05 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sep 3, 6:57 pm, "ldries46" <bertus.dr...@planet.nl> wrote:
> Finaly I have installed VAD 7,4 and made it work. BUT i cannot find any user
> guide. Can anyone tell me where I can find the user guide?
>
> Furthermore I tried some buttons and found that it couldnot find ased and
> installjammer. Do I really need them and where can I find these?
>
> ldries46

You need to download all VAD parts (vadtcl.tar.bz2, vadtcl_2.tar.bz2,
vadtutor.tar.bz2 and others (
ASED and installjummer are parts of VAD } . Some others Tcl/Tk
packages you can download from ADASTUDIO site.
Leonid

* Re: VAD 7.4 User guide?
@ 2010-09-09 12:52   ` ldries46
From: ldries46 @ 2010-09-09 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

OK, I found ased and installjammer.
Now the User Guide, becauseI need to know how to use the different widgets
For instance the menu widget, if I try it I cannot see what it does and the
properties X, Y, Width and Height I found that I cannot always see them as
pixels. Therefore a user guide is required to use the widgets. Trying the
Demo is not helpfull because the demo is over in just a few seconds

"leonid" <leonid.dulman@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
> On Sep 3, 6:57 pm, "ldries46" <bertus.dr...@planet.nl> wrote:
>> Finaly I have installed VAD 7,4 and made it work. BUT i cannot find any
>> user
>> guide. Can anyone tell me where I can find the user guide?
>>
>> Furthermore I tried some buttons and found that it couldnot find ased and
>> installjammer. Do I really need them and where can I find these?
>>
>> ldries46
>
> You need to download all VAD parts (vadtcl.tar.bz2, vadtcl_2.tar.bz2,
> vadtutor.tar.bz2 and others (
> ASED and installjummer are parts of VAD } . Some others Tcl/Tk
> packages you can download from ADASTUDIO site.
> Leonid

* Re: VAD 7.4 User guide?
@ 2010-09-09 15:09     ` leonid
From: leonid @ 2010-09-09 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sep 9, 3:52 pm, "ldries46" <bertus.dr...@planet.nl> wrote:
> OK, I found ased and installjammer.
> Now the User Guide, becauseI need to know how to use the different widgets
> For instance the menu widget, if I try it I cannot see what it does and the
> properties X, Y, Width and Height I found that I cannot always see them as
> pixels. Therefore a user guide is required to use the widgets. Trying the
> Demo is not helpfull because the demo is over in just a few seconds
>
> "leonid" <leonid.dul...@gmail.com> schreef in berichtnews:17d9fa53-e8f6-4535-a778-a450dd714778@q2g2000yqq.googlegroups.com...
>

> > On Sep 3, 6:57 pm, "ldries46" <bertus.dr...@planet.nl> wrote:
> >> Finaly I have installed VAD 7,4 and made it work. BUT i cannot find any
> >> user
> >> guide. Can anyone tell me where I can find the user guide?
>
> >> Furthermore I tried some buttons and found that it couldnot find ased and
> >> installjammer. Do I really need them and where can I find these?
>
> >> ldries46
>
> > You need to download all VAD parts (vadtcl.tar.bz2, vadtcl_2.tar.bz2,
> > vadtutor.tar.bz2 and others (
> > ASED and installjummer are parts of VAD } . Some others Tcl/Tk
> > packages you can download from ADASTUDIO site.
> > Leonid- Hide quoted text -

Hi. You can test examples from vadsmp.tar.bz2 (for eaxample filemenu),
or read any tcl/tk tutorial.
Leonid