From: slos <new.stephane.los@gmail.com>
Subject: Ada for Automation demo in the cloud
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 14:57:41 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2016-05-23T14:57:41-07:00	[thread overview]

Hello there,

I've been talking here and there about the "Ada for Automation" project but only source code and blog articles, where some pictures were shown, were available till then.

For anyone interested in but not willing to spend much time in it, also for testing and demo purposes, I have set up a virtual machine in the cloud running a Debian Jessie and a couple of very simple Ada applications with a Gnoga based web UI

Thanks to those who make this possible.

So this is application 1 :
http://ada4automation.slo-ist.fr:8080

And here is the simulation part :
http://ada4automation.slo-ist.fr:8081

Both applications are exchanging data using the Modbus TCP protocol thanks to libmodbus.

In case you want some explanations online help is available.

This is in no way rocket science.
I am still learning Ada, web technologies, linux, English..., well, everything, so don't be rude please.

Comments and suggestions welcome !

Best Regards,
Stéphane
http://slo-ist.fr/ada4autom