From: "RasikaSrinivasan@gmail.com" <RasikaSrinivasan@gmail.com>
Subject: Building PolyOrb - Windows XP; gnat 2012
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 19:19:13 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2013-01-30T19:19:13-08:00	[thread overview]

I have installed gnat gpl 2012 on my Win XP system. I am attempting to build PolyOrb.

When I issue ./configure (under mingw) - it terminates with "Ada compiler is not working"

it was able to check for gnat chop, gnatls etc.

I am wondering what command it is using to check? (I am not too familiar with configure scripts).

gnat appears to be working, E.g. "gnatmake -c polyorb" - did produce a polyorb.o and polyorb.ali

Pointers appreciated. thanks, srini