From: Jean-Pierre Rosen <rosen@adalog.fr>
Subject: Re: Package System.RPC
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:52:33 +0200
Date: 2006-03-31T11:52:33+02:00	[thread overview]

Norbert Caspari a �crit :
> Could somebody please provide some small example that shows how to program
> distributed processing with Ada, using the Ada package System.RPC? I
> couldn't find something useful about this.
Not surprising, you don't need to use System.RPC to do distributed
processing with Ada.

System.RPC is an implementation package. You have to care about it only
if you want to write your own network layer. Glade is an implementation
of System.RPC over TCP/IP, so all the work is done.

For the rest, read the (extensive) documentation that comes with Glade.
            J-P. Rosen (rosen@adalog.fr)