From: Jere <jhb.chat@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: ANN: new logo for Awesome-Ada
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 07:53:25 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2018-12-10T07:53:25-08:00	[thread overview]

On Sunday, December 9, 2018 at 10:33:30 AM UTC-5, Olivier Henley wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I commissioned a new logo for the awesome-ada page.
>
> https://github.com/ohenley/awesome-ada
>
> I hope you like it!
>
> olivier

I don't know where they would go on your list, but Patrick Kelly
has a few interesting utilities:

ada-tools - A build manager/package manager for Ada.  It's not written in
Ada unfortunately, but it's intended to be used with Ada projects.
https://github.com/Entomy/Ada-tools

ada-vscode - An extension for the vscode IDE that provides Ada support
(syntax highlighting, etc.).  You can actually search for it from
within vscode to install it, but the repo is also here
https://github.com/Entomy/Ada-vscode

I don't know much about his Ada libraries as I haven't used them directly
but he has some as well.