From: brand clothes <ectradehandbags@gmail.com>
Subject: Wholesale replica fashion Hermes handbags,wallets,clothes,sunglasses and so on
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 19:47:05 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2009-11-18T19:47:05-08:00	[thread overview]

Wholesale replica fashion Hermes handbags,wallets,clothes,sunglasses
and so on

Welcome to www.ectrade365.com
Wholesale brand new Juicy designer Hermes
bags,LV,Chanel,Gucci,D&G,DB,guess,replica Hermes handbags,hundreds of
styles to mix,ship from manufacturer directly,
we give lowest wholesale price for retailers!
Note:The price we offer is retail price,for wholesale price please
contact us .
PAYMENT:
Paypal
Bank transfer
Western Union
Moneygram
SHIPPING:
1.The parcel will be sent asap after you payed and we will provide
tracking number and tracking site for you after the shipping.
2.We will use EMS express,it will take 5-6 business days to arrive.
REFUND:
If you are not satisfied with the item you received, please return it
within 7 days and please keep it in good condition !
I will give you Full-Refunds ! But you need pay the shipping cost by
yourself.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee !
Welcome to Wholesale !
the more you order, The lower price !