From: AdaMagica <christoph.grein@eurocopter.com>
Subject: Re: GNAT.md5 example?
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 23:24:43 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2010-10-17T23:24:43-07:00	[thread overview]

I do not know the GNAT implementation, but see at

http://www.christ-usch-grein.homepage.t-online.de/Ada/MD5.html

You find there a file MD5.txt with the original RSA text. This
implementation produces the result required at the end of that paper.

In the package MD5.Driver, you find "procedure Digest_File (Filename:
in String);". Just call it and it will print out the MD5 result.

I guess the GNAT imp. will work very much the same.