From: Dufr <dufriz@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: A couple of quick questions
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 12:28:31 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2012-12-28T12:28:31-08:00	[thread overview]

One more question about Ada, if you don't mind. Ada has a reputation for being "bloated" and have having too many features. Frankly, I don't care about using only 10% of a language's features - I will simply ignore the features that I do not use. But I am concerned about performance. Is the efficiency of the compiled code by penalized in any way by the putative bloat of the language?
Also, could you please provide some examples about the size of the executables (source / compiled sizes)?

Cheers

Dufriz