From: "Hibou57 (Yannick Duchêne)" <yannick_duchene@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Re: GNAT crunch (suspected bug with types derived from unchecked union)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 05:51:28 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2009-07-13T05:51:28-07:00	[thread overview]

More info :

The derived type has its full declaration in the private part of a
package specification. The public part introduce the type as a private
type with an unknown discriminant part (I want all instances of this
type, to always be initialized).

If I remove the unknown discrimiant part, it compiles without a crash.

It does not crash while compiling the package (specification and
body), but only when compiling the body of a package which withs this
package and declare an instance of the incriminated type (with an
unknown discriminant) in the locals of a procedure.