From: "Mark Verstege" <s371317@student.uq.edu.au>
Subject: sorting using dynamic tasks
Date: 2000/04/29
Date: 2000-04-29T07:42:16+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

Does anyone know how to implement a sorting algorithm using dataflow
networks with semaphores in Ada? (I know about semaphores, it's the sorting
problem that I can't figure out.)

I'm trying to use semaphores, and get integers from standard input. I am
trying to create dynamicly allocated task types to do it. In other words, I
keep retrieving values and create a binary tree like dataflow of tasks.
When I have all input, then values are sent back up each level one by one,
when the parent task is ready to read the next value.

Regards,
	Mark