From: "Veenker" <veenker@xs4all.nl>
Subject: C to Ada binding generator ?
Date: 1999/04/16
Date: 1999-04-16T09:05:26+00:00	[thread overview]

Does anyone have a C (headers) to Ada binding generator for Windows 95/NT ?

I did find some tools that ought to do this (C2Ada, CBind etc.) but I have
not been able to build them just yet.
If there exists a ready built version of such a tool, this would help me a
lot.

Also, has anyone generated Ada bindings for the extended-MAPI interface ?

Your help will be greatly appreciated

Rob Veenker