* Design Patterns in Ada95 ?
@ 1999-02-05  0:00 Philippe Dalleau
From: Philippe Dalleau @ 1999-02-05  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I would like to get some references about some
implementations in Ada 95 - if any -of the "Design
Patterns".

Thanks.

--
Philippe Dalleau

* Re: Design Patterns in Ada95 ?
@ 1999-02-07  0:00 ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 1999-02-07  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Take a look at the SigAda patterns archive:

http://info.acm.org/sigada/wg/patterns/patterns/index.html

David Botton

Philippe Dalleau <phda@club-internet.fr> wrote in article
<36BB3400.23647D67@club-internet.fr>...
> I would like to get some references about some
> implementations in Ada 95 - if any -of the "Design
> Patterns".
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Philippe Dalleau

* Re: Design Patterns in Ada95 ?
@ 1999-02-18  0:00 ` Matthew Heaney
From: Matthew Heaney @ 1999-02-18  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Philippe Dalleau <phda@club-internet.fr> writes:

> I would like to get some references about some
> implementations in Ada 95 - if any -of the "Design
> Patterns".

I've translated a big chunk of the patterns in the GoF book into Ada95.
You can find my posts at the ACM archives.

<http://www.acm.org/archives/patterns.html>

You can subscribe to the patterns list by sending the message

subscribe patterns <your full name here>

to the ACM listserver.

<mailto:listserv@acm.org>

Write me privately, or post to the patterns list, if you have any
comments or questions.

Matt

* Re: Design Patterns in Ada95 ?
@ 1999-03-01  0:00   ` Matthew Heaney
From: Matthew Heaney @ 1999-03-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

"David Botton" <dbotton@hotmail.com> writes:

> Take a look at the SigAda patterns archive:
>
> http://info.acm.org/sigada/wg/patterns/patterns/index.html

A simpler URL is this one:

From: Matthew Heaney @ 1999-03-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Philippe Dalleau <phda@club-internet.fr> writes:

> I would like to get some references about some
> implementations in Ada 95 - if any -of the "Design
> Patterns".

Take at look at the patterns archive at ACM:

<http://www.acm.org/archives/patterns.html>

I've been converting the C++/Smalltalk examples in the Design Patterns
book to Ada95, but I also show lots of Ada idioms for solving common
problems.

My most recent posts have been about implementations of
reference-counted lists, collections of items that don't have
assignment, and smart pointers.

You can subscribe to the patterns list by sending the message (body)

subscribe patterns <your full name>

to the ACM mail-list server.

<mailto:listserv@acm.org>

You can also subscribe from the web page.