From: "David Botton" <dbotton@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Boeing 777 and Ada
Date: 1999/01/25
Date: 1999-01-25T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

The article didn't sound so good to me:

However, the complexity of the language caused headaches for other users
who had to work through compiler problems.

In other cases, development was hampered by problems with compilers and
other support tools.

Their problems revolved around faulty tools (which I have improved) and
untrained developers, not the language, but I'm not sure the average Joe is
going to pick up on that.

You might want to "forget" about this URL : )

DB

Chris Warwick <warwicks@telusplanet.net> wrote in article