From: "Bob Fletcher" <fletcherr@logica.com>
Subject: Re: help: String Sets in ADA???
Date: 1998/09/25
Date: 1998-09-25T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

It might be worth having a look at the standard library package
Ada.Strings_Unbounded. This has an implementation of a string class that
can be of any length, and can dynamically change over its lifetime. I don't
know if there are any issues regarding run-time overheads when using it,
but I don't imagine there would be.
--
Bob Fletcher
Consultant, Logica UK

// All opinions are my own, not my employers'

Arash Vahidi <vahidi@ios.chalmers.se> wrote in article
<360B9AFA.1F99D1CD@ios.chalmers.se>...