From: "Veleria McNair" <veleria.a.mcnair@boeing.com>
Subject: Application Initialization Problem
Date: 1998/04/09
Date: 1998-04-09T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Trying to run an application that accesses a DLL created with the GNAT's
dlltool.
When I run the executable of this application, I get the following message
from
a dialog window:
"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005), Click on OK to
terminate
the application."

Has anyone seen this before?  How do I go about debugging run time errors
in
GNAT?

Any insight would be gladly appreciated.

Thanks,

Veleria McNair
veleria.a.mcnair@boeing.com