From: "bklungle" <bklungle@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Problems with records--IMPORTANT
Date: 1998/02/05
Date: 1998-02-05T01:22:07-08:00	[thread overview]

But Nick,

As far as I could tell, there wasn't anything wrong with the code he gave
us. I can only assume that the stuff I added (type defs etc) to make it
compile (which were explicitly missing from what he gave) were incorrect
and the cause of the problem. Without more information than that given, I
can/could draw no further conclusions. That is why I inserted the code as
generated. Does that answer you?

bob

Nick Roberts <Nick.Roberts@dial.pipex.com> wrote in article
<01bd31b5$2b3b7380$85f882c1@xhv46.dial.pipex.com>...