* French Steak
@ 1998-01-23  0:00 Nick Roberts
From: Nick Roberts @ 1998-01-23  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In case anyone gets the wrong end of the kebab: I'm a great fan of French
cuisine, and it so happens that I like my steak rare!

--

Nick Roberts
Croydon, UK

Proprietor, ThoughtWing Software; Independent Software Development
Consultant
* Nick.Roberts@dial.pipex.com * Voicemail & Fax +44 181-405 1124 *
*** Always game for a verbal joust (usually as the turkey) ***

* Re: French Steak
@ 1998-01-26  0:00 ` Tarjei Tj�stheim Jensen
From: Tarjei Tj�stheim Jensen @ 1998-01-26  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Nick Roberts wrote:

> In case anyone gets the wrong end of the kebab: I'm a great fan of French
> cuisine, and it so happens that I like my steak rare!

As things looks now any steak could indeed become rare. Unless you eat in
France.