From: "Nick Roberts" <Nick.Roberts@dial.pipex.com>
Subject: Re: Numerics in Ada and C++
Date: 1998/01/23
Date: 1998-01-23T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

What (numerics) flaws, please?

--

Nick Roberts
Croydon, UK

Proprietor, ThoughtWing Software; Independent Software Development
Consultant
* Nick.Roberts@dial.pipex.com * Voicemail & Fax +44 181-405 1124 *
*** Always game for a verbal joust (usually as the turkey) ***

Brian Rogoff <bpr@shell5.ba.best.com> wrote in article
<Pine.BSF.3.96.980123145716.16444B-100000@shell5.ba.best.com>...