From: "Paul McDonald" <mcdonald@awcg.com>
Subject: Blocked I/O
Date: 1998/01/22
Date: 1998-01-22T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

We are using VxWorks 5.1.1 on a DY4 68040 card.
We are using Rational Ada, we have 5 Ada tasks running. I have the serial
output of the DY4 going to a TIP port on a SPARCstation.  Output to the TIP
port from the Ada program works fine. I added a task to get input from the
TIP window. But the code blocks on the input call, and all the other tasks
are blocked from running.  Is there a way of doing non-blocking I/O?

Paul McDonald
AWCG
mcdonald@awcg.com