From: "Nick Roberts" <Nick.Roberts@dial.pipex.com>
Subject: Re: type setting Ada code in MS Word
Date: 1998/01/15
Date: 1998-01-15T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

The simple trick I use to is to define a named style, with the requisite
font (usu Courier New), paragraph spacing (usu 10), indentation, etc.  I
also set the language to 'none' to switch off spell checking.  I also
define a 'spacing' paragraph style, with a small font size, to go just
before and after program code, to get nice spacing.  I then simply set
program code paragraphs to the above named style.

Bold is easy to get: Ctrl+B to switch it on/off when typing; highlight text
then Ctrl+B to do it retroactively.

HTIU

--

Nick Roberts
Croydon, UK

Proprietor, ThoughtWing Software; Independent Software Development
Consultant
* Nick.Roberts@dial.pipex.com * Voicemail & Fax +44 181-405 1124 *
*** Eats three shredded spams every morning for breakfast ***

Terry J. Westley <westley@calspan.com> wrote in article
<01bd1fca$5c249c80$24326489@Westley-PC.calspan.com>...