From: "Jack Klein" <jackklein@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Programming languages vote - results on http://www.iprolink.ch/~lambercy
Date: 1997/10/11
Date: 1997-10-11T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Vincent Lambercy <lambercy@iprolink.ch> wrote in article
<01bcd66a$25008600$4f1a9ec2@default>...
> Hi,
>
> 	After two weeks of vote, ADA seems to be the best language.
If you don't
> thik so (or if you think so), vote on
http://www.iprolink.ch/~lambercy

Hi Vincent,

Why should we care what you think, or people who are silly
enough to vote in a STUPID (I will explain STUPID in just a
minute) think.

Anyone who answers the question "What's the best programming
language?" with no more information is an idiot.

The only valid question about programming languages, EVER, is
"What is the best programming language to use in this
situation...?", and explain the situation.

Is Ada or Smalltalk the best language to use for generating a
program which must run in the 4K of code space and the 128 bytes
(NOT Kbytes) or RAM in an 8051?  Is Ada or Smalltalk the best
language to use in a digital signal processor with hard realtime
requirements?

You are off topic in comp.lang.c, and I wish you would quit
posting here and wasting everybody's time with this moronic
driver.

Jack